Our support workers have a Current Police Check as well as WWC and have completed training with supervision. Our staff are reliable, trustworthy, honest and friendly and are open to feedback from participants/families and support coordinators.
We support clients preparing for NDIS plan meetings and during plan meetings, whilst liasing with all other services. We update support coordinators monthly on the progress of our clients.
Most importantly you will have the same person every time so you’ll know exactly what and who to expect. Our support workers are very down to earth non-judgemental go getters who work hard and get things done. Our clients will be supported with empathy while working towards their NDIS goals.
- Transport to appointments
- Community access e.g. coffee shop, grocery shopping, local parks and gardens.
- Assisting with household budgets
- Meal Planning and preparation
- Decluttering support
- Light Domestic duties
- Booking and reminders for appointments
- Support to build relationships with family and friends through goals
- We work with clients with various disabilities (physical, mental health and intellectual)
- Supporting clients with government agency contact and applications
- Teaching life skills
- Liaising with other support workers and support agencies